NEW Campbell’s Skillet Sauces help busy moms like you and me create adventurous, flavorful weeknight meals! Without spending hours in the kitchen! The new sauces provide a quick and easy way to get a delicious dinner on the table in about 15 minutes.
Campbell’s Skillet Sauces are available in six (6) great-tasting varieties:
- Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn & Black Beans
- Marsala with Mushrooms & Garlic
- Thai Green Curry with Lemongrass & Basil
- Toasted Sesame with Garlic & Ginger
- Fire Roasted Tomato with Red Bell Peppers & Chiles (not provided)
- Scampi with White Wine & Garlic (not provided)
- HEAT. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in skillet over medium/high heat.
- ADD. Add your protein or vegetables and cook until browned.
- STIR. Stir in sauce and heat to boil. Reduce heat and cover for five minutes or until protein is cooked through and/or vegetables are tender.
I was inspired by the picture on the package to put the chicken and marsala sauce on top of bow tie pasta. Yummy! When I make it next time, though, I’m going to use beef. I think the Marsala is better suited to beef and will be even more spectacular.
For more information about Campbell’s Skillet Sauces:
Skillet Sauces are available at grocery stores nationwide alongside boxed dinner kits, marinades, sauces, gravy or broth. If you’re unable to find the sauces in your local grocery story, please ask the store manager or contact Campbell’s Consumer Response Center at 855.374.6588.
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a sponsored post. Campbell supplied me with the product so I could post about my experience and a promotional gift. All opinions are my own.