VIP: VERY IMPORTANT POST – Take Precautions with Coin Lithium Batteries (US Giveaway Ends 10/26)

I'm amazed that I have never heard a peep about this dangerous issue!  If a child swallows a Coin Lithium Battery (and they are in so many things these days!), the child can incur tissue damage in as little time as two hours.  Most things children swallow will pass without problem, through their system.  Coin Lithium batteries however, can become lodged in their esophagus and cause severe chemical burns.  When a battery gets stuck in a … [Read more...]

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Pin It Share 0 Google+ 0 0 Flares ×